- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma: Ulfar are strong and tough, but place little value on knowledge or etiquette.
- Medium: Ulfar are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Ulfar have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low Light Vision: Ulfar can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Keen Hearing: Ulfar receive a +2 racial bonus on hearing based Perception skill checks.
- Scent: Ulfar gain the Scent extraordinary ability, however all ranges aside from pinpointing are halved. The base DC for Ulfar to track by scent is 15, not 10.
- Ferocity: Ulfar gain the following extraordinary ability: If the hit points of a member of this race fall below 0 but it is not yet dead, it can continue to fight. If it does, it is staggered, and loses 1 hit point each round. It still dies when its hit points reach a negative amount equal to its Constitution score
- Alpha Wolf: Ulfar gain the Wild Empathy extraordinary ability and receive a +4 racial bonus to their skill checks made to influence canines. However, they receive a -4 racial penalty when dealing with any other animal, and all other animals starting reactions start at one step lower than normal.
- Tough: Ulfar receive Toughness as a bonus feat at 1st level.
- Illiterate: Ulfar begin play illiterate regardless of their starting class. Ulfar believe that the written word is stolen thoughts.