- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution: Elves are nible, both in body and mind, but their form is not as hardy as other races.
- Medium: Elves are medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-light Vision: Elves can see three times as far as humans in conditions of dim light
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep and aging effects, and receive a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Elven Magic: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance. In addition, elves receive a +2 racial bonus on spellcraft skill checks made to identify the properties of magic items.
- Forest Child: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on stealth and survival checks in forests.
- Keen senses: Elves recive a +2 racial bonus on perception skill checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with all bows, longswords, rapiers, and treat any weapon withe the word “elven” in it’s name as a marital weapon>
- Lots of free time: Elves live forever and thus have endless time to devote to the various arts and crafts they hold dear. Elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat. This feat must be used for either the profession, perform, or craft skills.