- +2 Dex, +2 Int: Karagal are quick and graceful and spend much of their time studying and sharpening their minds.
- Medium: Karagal are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Karagal have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Karagal can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Light Blindess: Abrupt exposure to bright light blinds Karagal for 1 round; on subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
- Filtered Lungs: Karagal have adapted to breathing in ash and soot for countless generations. Karagal receive a +4 racial bonus on fortitude saves vs inhaled poisons, gasses, and smoke.
- Shadow Warrior: Kargal receive a +2 racial bonus on stealth skill checks and can move at their base speed without penalty. Furthermore they can roll stealth while running at a -20.
- Weapon Finesse: Karagal are trained to use speed and skill over brute force and recieve Weapon Finesse as a bonus feat at first level.