- +2 Con, +2 Wis: Narboskan have had to endure many things both mentally and physically.
- Medium: Narboskan are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Narboskan have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Jaded: Narboskan receive Focused Discipline as a bonus feat at first level. Narbosk is a dark place to live and Narboskan have seen things that would make most men flee in terror.
- Dark History: Narboskan sorcerers that choose either undead, accursed, or pestilence as their bloodline treat their charisma as 2 higher for all sorcerer abilites. Narboskan clerics who choose Darkness, Death, or Evil as their domains receive a +1 caster level when casting a domain spell from their domain list.
- Tainted: Narboskan gain resistance 5 against negative energy damage. They do not lose hit points when they gain a negative level, and they gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against death effects, energy drain, negative energy, and spells or spell-like abilities of the necromancy school.
- Plagueborn: Narboskan receive a +2 bonus on saves vs disease, injested poison, and the nauseated and sickened conditions.