- +2 to One Ability Score: Salvahi characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at character creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Salvahi are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Salvahi have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Canopy Crawler: Salvahi receive a +4 racial bonus to climb checks.
- Jungle Cuisine: Salvahi receive a +8 racial bonus to fortitude saves to resist poison and do not automatically fail a save vs poison on a roll of 1. Many of the fruits and animals in the jungle are poisonous.
- Poison Use: Salvahi are trained the use of poison and never accidentally poison themselves when applying poison to a weapon. In addition Salvahi receive a +2 racial bonus on craft Alchemy checks to make poison
- Jungle Runner: Salvahi move at their full speed through all jungle terrain and suffer only half penalty to their movement in other difficult terrains.
- Dreamspeaker: Salvahi gain a +1 bonus to the saving throw DCs of spells of the divination school and spells that produce sleep effects that they cast. In addition, Salvahi with a Charisma score of 15 or higher may use dream once per day as a spell-like ability (caster level is equal to the user’s character level)