- +2 to One Ability Score: Shezran characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Shezran are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Shezran have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Shezran select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Spell Resistance: Shezran banned all magic centuries ago and have gained a level of immunity from it. Shezrul gain spell resistance equal to 11 + their character level. Unlike most creatures with spell resistance, Shezran cannot willingly lower theirs, even if the effect would be beneficial. This can be circumvented by taking the feat Adaptive Spell resistance, which allows them to decide if their spell resistance applies to an effect.
- Craftsman: Shezran gain a +2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks.
- Master Tinker: Shezran gain a +1 bonus on Disable Device and Knowledge (engineering) checks. Members of this race are also treated as proficient with any weapon they have personally crafted.
- Languages: Shezran begin play speaking Shezran and Trade Speak.